The Student Government Association is responsible for funding & supporting club activities on our campus. Below you will find information about clubs via the Club Handbook and the Club Registration Form.
The Club Handbook is a resource for all members of clubs recognized by the SGA. Club heads are expected to read and abide by all guidelines and practices detailed within this document. To receive recognition as an official club of the SGA, you must complete and submit the Club Registration Form linked below. Although the form is originally sourced from the Club Handbook, we ask that you complete it digitally using the link below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any remaining questions.
Club Handbook – Updated for 2021 Fall Semester
Club Registration Forms:
The Club Registration Form due date has passed for the 2021 Fall Semester, but rolling submissions for new clubs will still be accepted.
Club Head training has concluded for the 2021 Fall Semester.
If you need to make club purchases, the P-Card Policy is as follows:
- Request for Usage must be at least 48 hours in advance.
- If online, please schedule an appointment. If in-person, borrowed time cannot exceed two days.
- Must have SGA member present, if Director of Finance cannot be there.
- All receipts must be retained and submitted immediately.
- When you finish the transaction, please fill out the form at https://bit.ly/clubreimbursement21-22.
- The Vermont Sales Tax Exemption Certificate should be completed with the type of exemption, information on the buyer (Champlain College) and the seller, and details of the purchase. The buyer then provides the seller with the completed certificate at the time of the purchase.
You can also submit invoices from businesses or reimbursement requests through our online form: https://bit.ly/clubreimbursement21-22. We ask that you fill out this W-9 tax form so that funds can be deposited directly into your bank account as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions, please email the Director of Finance at email@example.com.
Interested in using Hearthstone for an upcoming meeting or event? Reserve the space using this form.