Purchase Card Policy
If you need to make club purchases, the P-Card Policy is as follows:
- Request for Usage must be at least 48 hours in advance.
- If online, please schedule an appointment. If in-person, borrowed time cannot exceed two days.
- Must have SGA member present, if Director of Finance cannot be there.
- All receipts must be retained and submitted immediately.
- When you finish the transaction, please fill out the form at https://bit.ly/clubreimbursement21-22.
- The Vermont Sales Tax Exemption Certificate should be completed with the type of exemption, information on the buyer (Champlain College) and the seller, and details of the purchase. The buyer then provides the seller with the completed certificate at the time of the purchase.
You can also submit invoices from businesses or reimbursement requests through our online form. We ask that you fill out this W-9 tax form so that funds can be deposited directly into your bank account as soon as possible. If you have any additional questions, please email the Director of Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For reimbursement of expenses approved in either grants or club budgets, please submit a completed copy of the following reimbursement form. This form will be submitted to the Director of Finance.