We are Now Accepting 2017 Elections Applications
___________Scroll to the Bottom for Career Opportunities__________
Elections are Friday, September 15, in the Fireside Lounge from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
We are no longer accepting applications
We look forward to seeing you at elections!
The some of their responsibilities will include:
● Attend meetings of the House of Representatives.
● Abide by the SGA Standing Rules.
● Engage and communicate with their constituents throughout each semester.
● Serve on institutional committees as requested.
● Participate in training or retreats scheduled by the Cabinet.
Campaign Season begins Friday, September 8 and ends Thursday, September 14
The SGA is looking for a Communications Assistant for this fall semester. The student would be creating daily social media and develop blog posts. The assistant would have to dedicate four hours a week to the SGA for a stipend. We are looking for someone preferably in the Professional Writing or Communication majors; but it is not required. Please submit a resume and cover letter to Hearthstone by Wednesday, September 20th, by 5 pm for the Communications position. If you have any questions, please contact Monique Lavallee at firstname.lastname@example.org